Click2Cloud DockM-ShipM is lightweight management UI which allows you to easily manage your different Docker environments like Docker hosts or Swarm clusters.
It allows you to manage your Docker containers, images, volumes, networks! It is compatible with the Docker engine and with Docker Swarm mode.
Click2Cloud DockM-ShipM Endpoint Actions
This section provides the detailed overview of Docker and allows you to manage stacks, services, containers, images, networks, volumes and swarm.
The dashboard home screen displays the running and stopped containers, number of downloaded Docker images, number of volumes and networks. You don’t have memorize Docker commands. Everything can be done from the Dashboard itself.
The App Templates screen shows some ready-made available templates such as Docker image registry, Nginx, Httpd, MySql, WordPress etc. You can create your own custom templates by specifying the path of JSON file of GitHub repository, local system from Settings tab.
Multi-container Docker applications can be run on a single Docker engine by using stack files. Stack file defines environment variables, deployment tags, the number of containers, and related environment-specific configuration.
Services allows the Docker engine to know about the state of the services that we want up always. Now that the engine knows about the desired state, it can take immediate measures to correct things when the actual state differs. If a container dies unexpectedly at any time, the engine can bring another one up automatically. If an entire node goes down taking a few containers with it, the engine detects it and can bring these containers back up on a healthy node.
The Containers page that shows the list of running and Stopped containers.
App to Container:
App to Container can be used for building Docker images from source code. It produces ready-to-run images by injecting source code into a Container and letting the Container prepare that source code for execution. By creating self-assembling builder images, we can version and control your build environments exactly like we use Docker images to version our runtime environments.
– The Builder image name is nothing but the Docker image to be used in building the final image.
– The Source Code URL is the URL of a Git repository or a local path to the source code.
– The New image name is the name of the final Docker image.
– Here We can see the Complete Builder logs.
In this section, we can view the list of downloaded docker images.
You can pull the image from any docker registry by specifying the image name.
To view the complete overview of any image, just click on the name of the image.
This section allows to add a new network, change the network type, assign/change IP address, remove existing networks.
To create a Network without adding the Network configuration, Driver Configuration and Advanced Configuration. Just enter the Network name and click on CREATE button. The Network will be created using the bridge driver.
Here we can view existing Docker volumes, create new one, delete them if we no longer need them.
Clicking on Add volume button shows the Create volume page containing Name, Driver, Driver options, Access control options.
This section allows to add a secret and remove existing secrets. We can see the added secrets list with the created date and time.
Clicking on Add secret button shows the Create secret page containing Name, Secret, Encode options, Labels.
To remove any secrets, just select it and click Remove. The selected secrets will be removed.
In Swarm, we can see the Cluster overview which is nothing but Cluster status and Node status, which Manage the swarm.
Features of Click2Cloud DockM-ShipM:
- DockM-ShipM consists of a single container that can run on any Docker engine (can be deployed as Linux container or a Windows native container).
- The container produced by DockM-ShipM image is such that it can be stopped and destroyed and a new one built and put in place with an absolute minimum of set-up and configuration.
- Can manage different docker environments/endpoints (standalone hosts and swarm clusters) from single place.
- Manage images, containers, docker registries (private/public), networks, volumes, services, secrets and much more for your different docker environments from one place.
- See the status and log entries of running containers, manage them and even a get a session inside the container within your browser
- User Management layer that lets you define the levels of access team members have to DockM-ShipM, and what aspects of Docker they can manage from within DockM-ShipM.
- Shallow learning curve as it is meant to be simple to use with no necessity to remember docker commands.
- Containerize your web app/api, by providing just the git source repo, using our builder images for Python, Perl, Ruby, NodeJs, .NET Core 2.0, Legacy .NET and much more.
- A built-in template library. If you want to quickly deploy a small selection of applications, this will be an effective way to get started.
- Leverages Docker ecosystem and follows docker closely, enabling faster adaption by users who are managing docker environments via CLI.
Demo Video Link
The attached link is a demo of using DockM-ShipM a part of Click2Cloud DevOps Studio Click here
2549 152nd NE Ave, Redmond 98052, WA USA
V-8, Second Floor, Opposite Bal-Jagat, Laxmi Nagar, Nagpur – 440022
Phone: +91-712-224-8747 /
+1 425 749 7495
F2, Beijing Silver Tower, No.2 East 3rd Ring North Road. Chao yang District., Beijing
Phone: 130 23185971 / 131 62780929