Prashant Mishra, Principal Click2Cloud Inc. would be speaking at IBM’s “IBM InterConnect 2017” event scheduled to be held on March 19 – 23, MGM Grand , & Mandalay Bay, Las Vegas, NV.
Prashant would be representing the Click2Cloud in the conference and would be speaking on the Breakout session. Prashant will be presenting Click2Cloud’s DevOps and .Net Apps containerization capabilities with IBM Bluemix platform. Below are additional details for session;
- Session Number: 6840
- Title: A 10 minute solution: DevOps IBM Bluemix Containerized Platform
- Program: Bluemix and SoftLayer
- Topic: Infrastructure
- Session Type: Breakout Session
- Speaker(s): Prashant Mishra, Click2Cloud Inc.
- URL: http://www.ibm.com/events/global/interconnect/sessions/#/search/id/BCP-6840
The session will be focused in giving a real-time demonstration of building a production-ready solution on IBM Bluemix using .NET and Java in less than ten minutes. The session will introduce Click2Cloud’s DevOps solution using which a user can easily build, deploy, and manage containerized apps and perform hot deployments on Bluemix cloud.
At present, Click2Cloud have below solutions in .NET Container, Linux Cloud and Visual Studio DevOps Tools space;
- Linux Cloud Acceleration Extension for Visual Studio â€“ Linux Cloud Tool for Visual Studio with Docker Tooling; allows Linux Cloud users to Build, Manage and Deploy containerized .NET and lot more other applications straight from Visual Studio 2015 IDE to Linux Cloud such as RedHatâ€™s OpenShift 3 cloud platform. With more than 376 downloads, it is making a good penetration in the enterprise DevOps market
- Docker Extension for Visual Studio -Aimed at providing a minimum basic level features as the command-line interface of Docker, it also provide some advantages by having access to a full-fledged UI integrated in IDE. This is also growing strong with 94+ downloads within 1 months in evolving Docker DevOps market.
Click2Cloud DevOps solution are available on Visual Studio gallery and recently the team has published it on Microsoft Azure Market Place. Here, the Azure subscribers can use the Click2Cloud DevOps VM, which has; Windows VM, Visual Studio and Click2Cloud Visual Studio Extension, that helps to deploy applications to Docker and Linux Cloud/OpenShift.
At IBM Interconnect Gathering; users, partners, customers, contributors and upstream project leads from around the world come together to collaborate and work on IBM Bluemix. So, reserve you place today for IBM Interconnect 2017.
Looking forward to see you in Vegas.